We are seeking a data and results-driven professional to lead the charge as Manager in our newest store that will be opening in The Battery Atlanta in July 2017. This position will be an asset in the build-out and set up of the store. This position will also be vital to the success of an aggressive set of 2017-2018 goals in the store. Chubbies is a lifestyle brand that prides itself on showing our customers the best we have to offer in every facet of the shopping experience. As the Store Manager, you will be at the front line of this effort. One of our Core Values is Customer > Company > Self and we expect the Store Manager to be an example of this value for the associates on a daily basis.
This role is a full-time, salaried position with benefits (healthcare, vacation, gym, etc.).
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate, lead, and actively manage a team of 5 or more Chubbies store associates.
- Must be able to conceptualize, construct and execute plans to drive Foot Traffic, Average Order Value, and Conversion Rate. Those metrics spell success or failure for our stores.
- Work with Chubbies HQ to merchandise and update the store, window displays, product messaging, etc. on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis to make the store the best it can be.
- Excellent customer service skills so you can jump in and work with customers to fill gaps and see how they interact with our brand and products first hand
- Utilize Chubbies’ analytical tools and training to drive long-term customer relationships (lifetime value) and increased sales.
- Report accurate sales information and insightful analysis to the Senior Retail Manager and corporate leadership team on a weekly basis.
- Provide guidance to your store associates on catering to the specific needs of each potential customer who enters the store.
- Apply the Chubbies Philosophy (you will learn it during training) to all customer and associate interactions.
- Check stock daily and restock when necessary to ensure that all products are available for customers. Must also be able to make recommendations for weekly inventory ordering and forecasting.
- Maintain a clean and organized store and set high expectations for sales associates for cleanliness and organization.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 4+ years of retail experience with minimum 2 years as a manager.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Flexibility and resilience to manage day-to-day variations and adapt to the ever-changing Chubbies atmosphere.
- Enthusiasm and confidence.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Preferably experience with Chubbies products and the brand.
- Care in handling cash deposits and POS software.
- Analytical mind with the ability to distill information into insights.
- Flexibility to work weeknights and weekends.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills with the team at HQ.
- Self-motivation and a driven attitude.
- A love for the brand is an absolute MUST.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.