Chubbies is on the hunt for a high energy, go-getter to add to the Production team in our growing company. We need a dependable and driven person to communicate with our suppliers and push the production process from final line plan to final product on-site. This new role at Chubbies will own multiple business processes, report to the Sourcing Manager, and work cross-functionally with our Merchandising, Design, and Logistics teams.
We need an analytical mind and an absolute efficiency hawk. If you are a quick learner, a hard worker, detail-oriented, and looking to get into an awesome company with tons of room to grow, then this is the role for you. Keep in mind that this is a newly created position due to our growth and will need someone who can define its key components and help us establish best practices.
Please send us back a resume and an explanation of why you would be a great sourcer of Weekend-hancing apparel, a great fit for our top-notch Production team, and a fun addition to Chubbies.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships and maintain expectations with suppliers and manufacturers – constant follow-up and some travel are required
- Be the conduit between Design, Merchandising and Production as the first line of review and collaboration with the designers and merchants
- Make decisions on product development submits in order to execute bulk – getting the aesthetic desired by design/merchandising.
- Arrange production terms, timelines, and calendar.
- Create and submit POs to vendors.
- Ensure products are delivered on time and without any manufacturing defects.
- Maintain up to date progress reports and WIP documents.
- Report progress of all programs out to cross-functional teams.
- Own information and maintain records on a daily basis for all orders of raw materials or full package goods.
- Support periodic inventory counts and audits
- Perform ad hoc sourcing, development, and costing projects when the needs arise.
- Keep the Production office’s collection of samples and materials organized and logged.
Who you are:
- Equipped with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- True innovator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, constantly searching for more efficient ways to do things.
- Quick learner willing to get his or her ‘hands dirty’.
- Workhorse who executes like nobody’s business.
- Insanely organized with keen attention to detail.
- Hard-working employee (but someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously).
- Strong communicator (both online and offline!)
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs with an ability to multi-task.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally once per month on average.
- An extremely intelligent individual with a propensity for fun.
- 1-3 years of experience in apparel on the production side of the house is preferred.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
- Market salaries
- Travel opportunities
- Make an immediate impact
- GROWTH potential
- Unlimited PTO
- Full medical coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Paid gym membership
- Awesome team events
- Coolest job title
- We make sweet clothes