We’re looking for an exceptionally creative, data-driven, brand-centric Lifecycle Marketer to manage our post-purchase experience. This role will be responsible for the in-box experience, the post-purchase web experience, our loyalty programming and anything and everything else that will utterly surprise and delight our customers. This person will lead the charge on delivering high-performance, high-impact retention marketing campaigns to our customers.
Our Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Associate should have that rare combination of creative excellence and analytical rigor, to both design the post-purchase experience and also test/report on results. This role will have a lot of both creative liberty and accountability in giving our customers the best experiences of any online retail brand out there.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate a track record of exceptional analytical ability, teamwork, and creative thinking skills. They need to be capable of personally handling complex performance analyses and synthesizing and communicating them accordingly. They will take on the responsibilities for overall planning, development, execution, and analysis on retention experience campaigns that surprise and delight our customers.
- Drive our retention marketing experience initiatives in a creative, customer-centric, brand-first, but extremely data driven process
- Expand upon our current in-box experience to ensure that it is highly creative, and highly value-additive to our customers
- Expand our methods of post-purchase interaction with our customers to find new, surprising ways to give them amazing experiences
- Clearly communicate with graphic design exact asset asks for in-box experience enhanc-ification
- Work with our Commerce team and web developers to help build out our web post-purchase flows
- Define and implement an retention experience roadmap to optimize our campaigns and test new ideas
- Set growth and performance benchmarks, and establish analytics frameworks for key performance metrics
- Experiment profusely
Who you are:
- A data-driven innovator with experience delivering amazing experiences
- A strategic thinker who understands not only how to analyze data, but also how to make important, strategic decisions for the greater good of our customer base
- Highly creative with an analytical edge
- A flexible team player
- An experimenter – you let intuition guide you to your test set, then you intelligently test to discover the best pathways to success – we are scientists of fun and this is our laboratory
- An entrepreneur at heart – you want to do things that haven’t been done before not just because they are different, but because you see a better way
- Hard-working, honest, humble – but you know how to crack a joke or two
- A BA or BS – and a demonstrated ability to be successful in academic endeavors
- 2-4+ years of experience in a customer-centric design-thinking, or retention marketing role
- Experience delivering amazing, data-driven experiences